It's been a while!

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hey there my lovelies!

So I haven't been very active for the past couple of weeks because it was the end of the semester and lets just say it was a crazy end to a crazy semester and I am beyond thankful that it is finally over. Ended up with an overall good end.

Anyways, I am also recovering from some surgery!
I had my ACL repaired and lets just say it was long over due.
I had literally no ACL left.
Needless to say, don't put off surgery.
Or learn the hard way.
I mean it is a lot better to just get it done when you know but sometimes life just gets in the way.

Anyways.

I was pretty much on bed rest for about a week and a half and finally got out of the house a couple days ago thank god.
I was getting serious cabin fever.
But in a way I had some friends come and visit me and that really helped.
They brought me cards, ice cream, chocolate, and their happy faces!


So now I'm recovering and planning for my new semester.

More to come.
Keep Calm and Carry On!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment