Phone Cases I Want Right Meow

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Happy Tuesday my pretty people! I know I mentioned back when I first got my iPhone5 that I love phone cases. Well, that love has grown and let me tell you something I am beginning to think my phone is better dressed then I am half of the time *all the time*.

Recently I have been lusting over some phone cases and I thought I'd share!

So say hello to this purrfect phone case, I found this gem on Friday and it's talking all the will power for me NOT to buy it. (send help)

How adorable is this Kate Spade cat phone case?!?!? I mean I am already sold with this gem  - just need to go buy it. ...like right meow! 

\This phone case is a bit of a splurge. I like how classic and sophisticated this Tory Burch case has. Real talk, its kind of perfect for all year round use. 

Currently this fun and flirty Kate Spade case is on sale at Nordstrom. I am just loving the cute saying and the fact that the back of the phone case is reflective. 

And finally this elepahntastic phone case matches my planner. I have been meaning to go buy this phone case since I bought my planner but I have just been miss forgetful! 


Which phone cases do you like??? 

Keep Calm and Carry On 
xoxo 
Melissa

3 comments:

  1. I love Lilly!!!! I think I forgot to tell you that we won the Alpha Phi Lilly tote at the Red Dress Gala this weekend, I will have it for Christmas and will be bringing it to ATL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD I love these!!! That cat one and the Lilly elephant print are purrrfect! (see what I did there ;p)

    oh! and I wanted to respond to your comment on my vlog post but you're a no-reply commentor!!! Oh no!!! Here's an awesome tutorial so you can fix this small issue and communicate better with other bloggers! http://www.venustrappedinmars.com/2013/06/google-ultimate-no-reply-blogger.html
    Hope this helps! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I think I fixed it so now I am a reply blogger! yay! xoxo

      Delete