Blogger Men Tell All #3

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

It's that time of the month friends! So grab your boyfriend, husband, cat, dog, or turkey to answer some of these questions with Becca, Samantha, and I! If you're new here here's the rules. 

  • Grab some form of a male 
  • Ask them these questions
  • Put them on the blog with the button
  • Link up
  • Comment on other blogs


So with out further ado here is the bear behind the blog answering some festive questions! 


1. What food do you look forward to most at Thanksgiving dinner?I look forward to the pulled pork barebeque. My dad’s friend knows how to smoke it really well, and I always look forward to eating it.
Girlfriend Note: His favorite pie is pecan pie and his mom and I are making him two kind of pecan pie because he's spoiled and loved.

2. Do you ever go shopping on Black Friday?Noooo. I went last year, but that was to a Walmart and it was the worst decision ever. I stay at home and wait for Cyber Monday.
Girlfriend Note: Black Friday is a scary concept....one time I got a concussion. It was not a fun experience. 

3. What’s your favorite Thanksgiving tradition?Seeing my sister, and watching the Tech – Georgia game that Saturday. It’s always a family tradition to turn off the tv audio and listen to the game on the radio.
Girlfriend Note: Last year I watched the game with is parents and it got emotional....David's dad really gets into Georgia Tech football.

4. Do you travel for the Thanksgiving holiday or do you stay close to home?We stay home and Rachael comes to us.
Girlfriend Note: Everyone is anxiously waiting for her arrival home, we are ready to annoy her with hugs and tons of catching up. I also have a buddy to eat shamelessly with. 

5. What are you most thankful for this year?I’m thankful for the wonderful year I’ve had with my loving girlfriend…and World of Warcraft.
Girlfriend Note: And his momma and his PS4 to play Little Big Planet with me!!! 



Becoming Adorrable

9 comments:

  1. You guys have pulled pork at your Thanksgiving? YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pulled pork sounds amazing! How sweet you guys have your traditions of seeing his sister and football of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pulled pork for Thanksgiving? I might just happen to be in the neighborhood for leftovers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm pulled pork sounds wonderful! My mom always makes an Italian dish on top of all the "regular" Thanksgiving items...I love to see different things!

    I had to crack up at the PS4 thing. Sounds like my husband!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pulled Pork for Thanksgiving sounds excellent! Love all of his answers, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Little Big Planet is SO fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh pulled pork sounds so much tastier than turkey.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pulled pork for Turkey Day? I'm SO there. What's your address? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You guys are just the cutest in those hats!!! Aaaaaand world of warcraft... haha!!

    ReplyDelete