Glow Girl Glow: Atlanta Blogger Network Edition

Thursday, November 6, 2014

On Sunday The Atlanta Blogger network got together for a fun event that was graciously hosted by GlowDry Blowout Bar in Buckhead. It was an event that is totally write home about. There were muffins, mimosas, and fun!


 So, what usually happens when a bunch of bloggers get together?



We make a photobooth and take tons of photos with props. I was personally in love with the giraffe ears. I might have worn them for the entire event, and not by accident. 

GlowDry was the PERFECT place to host our meetup. The interior design had me oooing and ahhing. Tons of navy and white with a huge statement chandelier that had my heart. 


No, your eyes are not deceiving you that is a unicorn. And my pet unicorn for the day. Becca brought a My Little Pony prop to the booth and I freaked out (because it was a unicorn). I wanted to carry around the unicorn with my giraffe ears all afternoon long. 




-photo from the Atanta Blogger Netowork-
There were tons of great sponsors. My favorite part of the swag bag was tied between the Glow Dry tank top and the InkSpot Workshop "Work hard, Play hard" print. I have been living in my Glow Dry T-shirt. Everytime I put it on I think "glow girl glow". I don't even know if thats a real thing for them but I like how it sounds. 

Many thanks to GlowDry for hosting this great event. I can't wait to go back and receive some services! Rumor has it they are offering bang trims and hair trims, count me in! 

xoxo 
Keep Calm and Carry On 
Melissa

4 comments:

  1. I've been seeing all of your posts about this, and I'm so jealous! It looks like you and Becca put together an absolutely amazing event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I know what to give you for Christmas (giraffe ears)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like y'all had SO much fun, I'm coming to the next one! Woo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW FUN!! I wish I could have been there, and I love your cardigan, btw!

    ReplyDelete