Weighing In

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Okay kids, it's time for some real talk because I am feeling some type of way about fitness right about now. And my over all appearance. So, lets just talk about summer of 2013 I was a champion losing all the weight with a weight loss program I had lost over 20 pounds and I was confident in a bathing suit and I wanted nothing more than to wear tank tops and shorts while romping around with my friends. I was conscious about what I was putting into my body and I wasn't just eating anything and everything on the go. 
say hello to my magical robot arm ad slightly crazy room.

I wasn't even sucking in folks! 
Anyways, I realized about two weeks ago that I am looking in the mirror and thinking dear god, I have been feeling down about my actual physical appearance and I have been really, really hard on myself about a lot of things. I am also eating one too many cupcakes. *whoops*. 

HOWEVER, this is not a complaining post this is a post to keep myself accountable this is a post for me to tell everyone and myself that I can get to my ideal weight again and I will be a freaking unicorn about it. 

Of course I have a list of the goals and what I am promising myself. 

-follow serving suggestions on foods
-work out at least two times a week for at least 45 mins of high intensity cardio 
-stop eating so much on the go, be more prepared and more organized about how I plan my meals. 
-convienent is not always good for you 
-more fruit and veggies

Luckily I have an amazing support system of friends and an amazing boyfriend who is on the weight loss/operation get healthy train. He is the absolute best. 
And my friends are awesome including my twin/bestfriend Rachael, and my mom is also amazing for backing me up on my new journey. 

Time to stop being so ashamed and embarrassed and time to start kicking butt and taking names.
This is from December right before Christmas and now I am making a lifestyle change and never going back on the count of three 
ONE! TWO! THREE!

Do you struggle with eating healthy and working out?? 
Keep Calm and Carry On
xoxo 
Melissa


1 comment:

  1. I think this is a great list of goals! I definitely struggle with maintaining a lifestyle change - I go on fitness kicks where I go to the gym 4 days/week for a month and then my motivation quickly fades away. Mac and cheese becomes easier than vegetables. Best of luck on your journey! I'm here if you need absolutely anything :)

    ReplyDelete