Now Loving: The Spring Edition

Friday, March 20, 2015

With spring right around the corner I am obsessing over tank tops and flip flops. Oh and anything that looks like spring I put on my wish list for later!
March was a pretty relaxed month for me (april is finals and all larger projects due month, so lord save me). Anyways, I want to share with ya'll some of my latest obsessions.


I don't know about you but I adore a cute spring nail color and Essie came out with a rocking spring color (that also goes with my wedding day color pallet). This bastise dry shampoo is also a great addition to my hair regimen, I don't know about you but my hair behaves ten times better when I don't was it every day! Also I joined the Ray Bans club, at first I thought they looked weird on my face however I am now digging them and love the way they look on my face!

Also, because I adore you all so much I made a Spotify playlist (but Spotify is being mean and took away the embedded HTML option so I am sorry but you have to click this link to listen to my latest obsessions.
https://open.spotify.com/user/melissa.rubsam14/playlist/3RWBqrEYCKuX60S5pbPXrB

I am also excited (and nervous) about the Lilly Pulitzer/Target collaboration. I am excited because the bathing suits look absolutely awesome and so do the plazzo pants. I am grabbing both on April 19th when the collection comes out!

What are you currently loving?
Keep Calm and Carry On!
xoxo
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment