My Heart Goes Boom Boom

Sunday, June 22, 2014

I don't know about you guys but I can NOT exercise with out music. A couple of times, I have used the I don't have good enough music on my exercise playlist. One of my best friends Kayla always sends me music links and I always send her links back. I feel like music is my inspiration while I am working out. I can just tune out everything and everyone around me and get physical.

It's not that I don't like working out, it's that I need a little inspiration to get going (hence my ever changing music playlist). Real talk, it gets added to and taken away from every week. I get sick of some songs because I play them so much.

On a completely unrelated note I cannot stop listening to Chandelier by Sia. I even made it my ring tone because I want to hear it all the time (is that weird??). I am also finding so many covers of it on the interwebs and I want to share them with everybody but I am pretty certain that everyone would hate me.

While I could keep rambling for ages I am going to list off my top work out songs:

1. Rage the Night Away - Steve Aoki feat. Waka Flocka Flame
2. Chills - Down With Webster
3. Bigfoot - W&W
4. Ease My Mind - Skrillex
5. Get Me Bodied - Queen B (aka Beyonce)
6. Wasted - Tiesto
7. Strangers - Seven Lions, Myon & Shane 54
8. 2 Reasons (feat. T.I) - Trey Songz
9. Colors - Tritonal
10. Do or Die (Afrojack vs. Thirty Seconds to Mars)

I have an entire playlist of over 80 songs and it really, REALLY keeps me going during gym time. Usually I get so involved in the music I work out longer.

I love going back and forth with my best friend Kayla about good work out songs. We are constantly sending each other our playlists, it always makes for a fun workout playlist.

So, do you have a workout playlist?

If you wanna see more of my workout playlist, just send me a tweet or an email!! :)

Keep Calm and Carry On
xoxo
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment