Tales of a Unicorn

Monday, June 23, 2014

So today, this Unicorn is going to a different Instagram account and I am so excited to say that I am hosting The Blog Baton. Real talk, when I found out I was hosting it today I was so excited, then I found out my girl Becca is hosting it as well on Thursday.

So, if you feel so inclined come check out all of my instagrams today go to The Blog Baton on Insta and stalk me today!!!

Since I have been gloriously MIA recently *Thanks summer classes*. I have tons of new things up my sleeves and I hope ya'll are ready for Daily Chaos to take it up a notch.

Short and sweet post today.

Keep calm and Carry On
xoxo
Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Summer classes literally get in the way of everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so excited to have found you through the blog baton! whoo hoo!

    ReplyDelete