Red Starbucks Cup, I Fill you up....Let's have a party.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

This morning was the wonderful surprise to realize that one it was November first...Where has the year gone.
So much has happened in 2012 but I'm saving everything I have learned for sometime late December when the year is really almost over.

Anyways the second most amazing thing I woke up to this morning was a red starbucks cup and an eggnog latte.

It is so the little things in life that make us happy.
Anyways.
It was literally magical and all I could do was dance.  What more could this day have to offer! I guess I will find out! And to top it all off.....I have a bunch of school work to do.
What even.
I am in a boat with all other college kids who are heading to the end of their semester.
No sleep, more coffee, more red bull, oh and more red starbucks cups.

No comments:

Post a Comment