Sleepless in Atlanta

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

So it feel as if it is Tuesday not Wedesday. Part of that reason is that I pulled an all-nighter on monday night.
Had a research paper due, and a history test all in the same day. Plus I had a speech on monday. Want to talk about crazy. Can't believe that this semester is getting so crazy.

My starbucks crew gave me a nice little message on my cup. Thanks guys!

Any ways, I am about to crash yet again even though I got a good 16 hours of sleep yesterday.

Gave a speech on monday and getting my grade back today.

So ready for the weekend though.

I missed gossip girl and 90210 (I know my life is so hard)

And I slept through all of my t.v shows last night. (poor me)

Anyways.
The week has calmed down a bit but still much to do!
Can't wait to sit this weekend and do absolutely nothing.

Thinking about all of those effected by Sandy!
Hope you are all safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment