Welcome to the circus...the balancing act.

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Balance.
Its a hard thing to achieve.
Do you spend more time on school and grades/work or more on your social life.
To me this one is a bit of a ob
Do you spend more time spending time on making yourself a better and stronger person or making your relationships better and stronger?
Do you run from the things that scare you or do you face them head on because they will make you wiser and stronger?

So many things go into balance.
Especially balancing life.
If you put too much on one side of life you will topple over.
It's a difficult process.
Life gets sticky, for whatever reason sometimes when it rains in pours, then I find myself making list after list, planning day after day trying to manage the days to come....freaking out a tad because I can't control what comes next (but then realizing I can never control what comes next).
I try so hard to plan out each event.
While also balancing all aspects of life.
Social-educational-recreational-tv shows-and so much more.

However you have to have a little bit of everything because too much of one thing can cause you to topple over, you can't forget about yourself and your success.
You can't abandon your personal needs either. All are very important. I find that I still have to list everything out, and my planner has all my events little and small..is it weird that I mark even the littlest lunch date in my planner? Maybe to some but to me it's just one more way to know that I have little and big things through out the day.

If I spend so much time thinking about all the things I have to balance I get way to stressed out for anyone to handle.

I guess that's how I've been feeling the past week. Like I have no control and realizing that I don't have any control but my actions can change the future.

Sometimes finding the perfect balance is impossible all I can do is try to find the right balance for me.

Do you have a hard time balancing work life, school life, and your own needs?

"I believe that being successful means having a balance of success stories across the many areas of your life. You can't truly be considered successful in your business life if your home life is in shambles." -- Zig Ziglar


Keep Calm and Carry On.
xoxo
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment