Summer time is right around the corner.

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

So with summer time right around the corner most of you girls most likely have a check list of all of the little things you'd like to get done before you hit the beach or the pool
For example
You may want to lose those extra couple pounds you put on during the (extended) holiday season.
You may want to get a couple new bathing suites.
Or
You may just want to go to happy hour at all the bars in your sundress and chat it up with whoever you please.

I am really looking forward to summer, I always look forward to the season changes because its a fun change.
I get to change my wardrobe from jeans, ugg boots, and sweaters to cute dresses, adorable flip flops and sandals, and my favorite cowboy boots with my cute dresses.
I also get to buy new bathing suites, I have 3 or 4 on my wish list whoever thought one bathing suite for the summer would be enough obviously did not know where to shop for the cutest ones.
I see one and I think "I'll buy this one." I then look at the next page and realize that I like three on that page and I end up having a shopping bag adding up to a weeks worth of pay. Because what are bills anyways?
Also, iced drinks from my love Starbucks, it's an exciting change you go from white cups, to red cups, back to white cups, then one day you realize its time to get a clear up with my yummy iced skinny caramel macchiato.
It's the little things in life that get me by...oh and the expensive things which can be little....like my latest want Kate Spade arm bangles.
I am so excited for spending days by the pool and drinking fruity drinks
Keep Calm and Carry On!
xox
Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment