Going Greek

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Happy Thursday! I don't know about you, but I am *beyond* ready for the weekend, and not just because its the weekend! This weekend I am taking a jump into a whole new world! This girl is going to be rushing in the Greek System at her school!

I am ready to Rush, all of my outfits are picked out, I got a new water bottle (seriously everyone should buy a camelbak because they *really* do make drinking water more fun. I know, it sounds crazy, I thought so too, then I bought one and I have never consumed so much water in one day (healthy yes, but I am taking A LOT of trips to the bathroom...anyways. Back to the topic at hand. Yes, I have decided to Rush! To be honest I am so nervous, I am a junior transfer student at my school and I always wanted to be a part of Greek Life, it always looked so fun to me! The sisterhood aspect especially, I like the idea of making friends for life. (but who doesn't). Not to mention the fun socials, and events! I have a couple friends in the Greek System and they have been SO helpful to me! For serious, I have freaked out multiple times this week and they have all been so patient with me (thanks guys!).

I thought about all of the reasons why I wanted to join and none of them were a bad reason and my positives really outweighed my negatives (to be honest, the only negative that I had was a what if I don't get into a sorority!). But I guess I can't project the future and living in what if's is like living in an anxiety bubble.

So, as of tomorrow I will be starting a *very* busy weekend! I am having to really manage my time for these next two weeks. But, honestly I am so excited.

I will keep you guys updated as my process continues!

Did you rush, or are you rushing this fall (or spring?) Let me know, and maybe why you decided to rush!

Keep Calm and Carry On
xoxo
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment