Oh lordy me oh my!

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Pumpkin spice latte you're the apple of my eye! (Okay so, that totally sounded ten times better in my head but whatever it's done. I said it!)

So, just like it sounds as of Wednesday; Starbucks brought their pumpkin spice lattes out early. While they were supposed to hit our hands September 3rd, Starbucks also just could not wait to release them! For ten years, (yeah that's right, ten years) they have been hitting our hands for fall. And for about a month now all I could think about was that yummy pumpkiny fall goodness that I was going to have. However, Wednesday I woke up to check twitter only to find out I could get one that morning. (basically I was freaking out over a latte, yep my life.) I have no shame though because it MADE my day. It also brought me luck because I was able to find a parking space with no problem.

My friend Jen and I went that morning (we carpool for classes because the environment is kind to us, so we decided to be kind back....or something) let's just say that....because who doesn't love being environmentally friendly??


Of course I had to instagram my very first pumpkin spice latte of the season (because I am a social media addict like that). 
I am *beyond* ready for fall. You have no idea, please bring on the cooler weather, the cute boots, and sweaters, the apple cider and fall bonfires. I don't ask for much! 
Are you excited for pumpkin spice lattes and fall? 

Keep Calm and Carry On 
xoxo 
Melissa 

No comments:

Post a Comment