Music Mondays!

Monday, September 16, 2013

So it's been a crazy, insane, ridiculous monday. Like *stressful* but, I lived. (thank god). Monday's should take a vacation for a little bit, please and thank you! Since I don't think that is happening any time soon...I have been listening to some songs on repeat for some time and I thought it was time for me to share them. (my music taste goes all over the place so there is a little bit for everyone!)

Music Madness Playlist No 2.

1. Alone Together- Fall Out Boy 
2. Holding On To You- Twenty One Pilots 
3. Atlas- Coldplay 
4. You Make Me- Avicii 
5. Wrecking Ball- Miley Cyrus (Just don't think about the video) 
6. Handshake (Amtrac Remix) - Two Door Cinema Club 
7. Migrane - Twenty One Pilots 
8. People Like Us - Kelly Clarkson 
9.  Berzerk - Eminem 
10. Burn - Ellie Goulding 
11. Pieces - Iron For Hire 


My all time favorite right now is Alone Together by Fall Out Boy. Kind of my life anthem




What is currently on your playlist?! 

Keep Calm and Carry On 
xoxo
Melissa 

1 comment: