*Musical* Monday Madness

Monday, February 17, 2014

So this past week I have found tons of new music so this may end up being Musical Monday Madness (we will see!)
This past week I think I found more music than I have found in the past month! Are you ready for some musical discovery this week?! (because your world is about to be rocked)

1. This is my most recent discovery thanks to my best friend Kayla, she and I are always sending each other music links of things we find (some are amazing, and some are just catchy). This next song AND artist are both amazing. This song is a great running/work out song along with a great pump up song before an exam!


2. I don't know if you've heard of the band Needtobreathe but basically this song has been on repeat while I've been studying. Talk about an encouraging and inspiring jam session. 





3. This song has been stuck in my head for far too long and the music video is a bit much but the song is a great work out song (so much work out music to be found!)


4. Another Needtobreathe song because one simply was not enough (seriously folks, if you haven't already gone to youtube and checked them out you should.....right now!) 





And because I have bombarded you with music links today I am leaving you with this very last thing I am loving, which oddly enough is NOT a music link (say what?!) It's a T.V show that is probably the best thing to ever hit netflix....*ever*

If you haven't watched this show at all you should get on that...today, sometime, forget all the other things you were meant to do or all the things you wanted to do and watch this show. It will get you addicted in a heartbeat. (it's more addictive than Starbucks, folks!) 

That's all I have for you this week!

What do you think of the music? Have you ever watched House of Cards?! 

Keep Calm and Carry On 
xoxo 
Melissa 



1 comment:

  1. I've neve r seen house of cards, but now I want to!

    ReplyDelete