Monday Madness

Monday, February 3, 2014


It's the day after the super bowl (or the day after the Seahawks were at the super bowl and the Broncos just showed up to be there) and if you ask me this day should be a national holiday.I have eaten way too much food, yelled way too much at the tv, and had way too much fun doing all the socializing and cooking and not a lot of studying and homework *whoops*! That's what this morning is for, honestly that's what this whole day is for. Class and tons of homework. (Thanks to the snow week I got little to no work done, but I had tons of fun playing in the snow and procrasinating!) But,  I've already made a list of things that need to get done and I've already prioritized my tasks.

I can't believe that this week is the first week of February, wasn't it just January 1st?? I am really excited for valentines day. I am not doing anything extravagent, we decided to watch the new House of Cards Season (released on valentines day), and eat copious amounts of Chinese food. *HALLAH*

It's Monday so you know what this means? The top 5 things I have been loving this week. (get ready because this week is kinda sorta awesome.)

1. Valentines Day E-cards: So, I was on twitter and came across these silly, fun Valentines Day E-cards. They seem to put a smile on almost anyone's face and they are also so ridiculous that you can't help but laugh. Here are some of my favorites::




I think I have gone a little overboard but I honestly can't help it! *whoops* 

2. This song has been stuck in my head for ages this weekend and I can't help but smile and dance when I hear this song. It's "Happy" by Pharrell Williams and it is quite fabulous. 
Give it a listen it really builds up and his voice is also beautiful and amazing. 

3. This quote is on one of my pinterest boards and I have been referring back to it for most of the week. I am finding myself getting stressed out about school, life and my future. However, I am realizing that I just need to relax and do the best I can and everything will come into place. 

4. This past weekend I found this gem of a pizza place. They only have them in Chicago (Where I am from) and I recently found out that Georgia is the only other state that has Nancy's Pizza in the US...AND it tastes and looks just like the Nancy's in Chicago. I am not exaggerating when I tell you this is the best pizza you will ever eat, (I am not kidding you). If you are in the Atlanta area you should totally go check them out! You will NOT be disappointed. 

5. So it's no secret that I love the band Bastille. My boyfriend found this awesome remix of one of their songs and it's been on repeat, plug in some headphones and give this a listen....it's pretty awesome! 





That's it for this week folks! Hope you are having a phenomenal Monday!

Keep Calm and Carry On
xoxo
Melissa








1 comment: