A Quick Hunger Fix

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

It's a fabulous Hump Day...for more than one reason!! Let's talk about the most recent, I FINALLY got to a gold card with Starbucks. We have this relationship that cannot be broken, it has a strong bond and today....the bond got stronger. (even though I should have had a gold card like a year ago....it's fun to say I have one now). Am I a bit addicted to Starbucks coffee? Yes. Do I really see it as a problem?? No.
(why yes I do feel fancy)




So moving on, I decided today that I'd share a quick healthy recipie for ya'll to try (or droll at)
This should take you 10-15 mins at the most to cook. Basically this meal should be called 
"Melissa's lazy Meal"
What you'll need: 
1 cup of ravioli - Monterey Chicken Ravioli is my favorite (because it's low in points) 7pts
1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil. - 4pts
Pick your favorite vegetables - I used Asparagus, zucchini, squash, and tomatos - 0pts
Cajun Seasoning, or just salt and pepper - 0pts
1 tablespoon of Land O Lakes Light Butter Spread with Canola Oil - 1pt
What you'll do:
1. Get those veggies cooking. I put mine in the oven at 400 degrees with tablespoon of olive oil and seasoning. Let those cook for 10-15 mins or whenever the veggies look edible and delicious to you. 
2. Get the raviolis cooking as well: Put those puppies in a pot and boil them until they are soft and edible. 
3. Cut up the tomato  and put it to the side (so you can put it on top of the ravioli) 
4. Put cooked food on a plate. (make it look pretty so you can Instagram it, obviously). 
5. Put the tablespoon of butter on the raviolis and put the tomatoes on top. 
6. Eat this quick and easy meal because you're obviously hungry
Extra Credit- Eat a jello sugar free pudding with strawberries for desert - 1pt

Yesterday I got a fabulous Snapchat from Becca, that made me die laughing. 
Thank you Becca for being awesome and always making me laugh. 

Are you wanting to try this easy meal?! 

Keep Calm and Carry On 
xoxo 
Melissa



2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to know my snapchats are appreciated. More ponies may be sent your way.

    ReplyDelete