Bite The Bullet

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Friends, I have some fairly big news. I know I mentioned it casually in passing, but today is the day that you get the full story.

Goodness I honestly don't know where to start, but I guess we can start by saying recently I have not been feeling comfortable in my own skin. I've been wearing sweat pants, and yoga pants...IN THE SUMMER, I would prefer wearing a baggy shirt and a pair of sweat pants over a sun dress or a pair of Nike shorts (yes you read that right....nike shorts).

That being said, you should know, I have officially been doing Weight Watchers for a week now. I joined late last Saturday and decided that the number that I saw on the scale would be the last time I saw it.

And so it begins, I would be lying to say that I am a little nervous and scared for my first weigh in. I am tracking all of the things I am eating, even the things with no points (fruits and veggies have NO POINTS all praise the fruits and veggies).

To be honest the beginning seems to be pretty easy I am saving money by not eating out and I am cooking almost all of my meals.

I don't know about you but when I start losing weight I feel more confident. I know that after my first weigh in when I see the amount of weight I lost in the first week I will feel accomplished and proud. I may only lose two pounds but I will feel even more confident knowing that I two pounds lighter.

I am so excited to start on this new journey but also ready for some more confidence and exciting weigh ins.

So this all being said, I am biting the bullet and beginning a new journey of health.

Am I excited? Yes. Am I nervous? Double yes. But I know that this will all be worth it in the end!

Keep Calm and Carry On
xoxo
Melissa

1 comment: