Define Blate: (Blogger Date!)

Saturday, July 20, 2013

So on Thursday I went on my very first "Blate" (blogger date) with another Atlanta blogger, Rachael! We met through our blogs! Surprising right?! I was so excited to meet another person in Atlanta who loved blogging as much as I do! And we are practically soul mates! I mean, seriously. She completely understands my addiction to Starbucks, Chipotle, Kate Spade, Michael Kors, and fun nail polish colors...partially because she has the same addictions! 
Our day was filled with lots of fun adventures! Of course we had to stop in the apple store and play around with the Macs, and Rachael was giving me some fabulous blog pointers! (Note: My blog is under slight construction!) 


Because Rachael is new to Atlanta I just had to show her some of my favorite places...of course we couldn't cover all of my favorites in one day so I brought her to one of my super favorites! This Consignment shop in Buckhead called Alexis Suitecase. It is my go to place to find fabulous designer clothes or just clothes in general because they are always having fabulous deals and I just love the sales they have! 

I tried on these two outfits and they were my favorites! And those pants, yep...they were two sizes smaller than what I was in March so I Was jumping up and down for joy (the pants and shirt don't go too well together but I couldn't find anything else that they would look amazing with). I am also regretting not getting the above dress! 

Rachael LOVED the consignment shop as well she was so happy that she even bought this AMAZING Steve Madden Purse for fall (its gorgeous!) 



We ate at this new sandwich place called Which Wich and it was so good! I got an Italian sub and it was just delightful! No Blate is truly complete with out some amazing food! 



I then took shameless selfies in my car while sitting in traffic! 

I had such a blast on my blate with Rachael, there are going to be many more blates to come! You can check out her blog here and her twitter here!  And heck even like her facebook page!


Have you ever been on a blate?! I'd love to hear about it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment