Joining the current technological world!

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

For the longest time I have had an iPhone 3GS and I was completely happy with it. I liked it because it still got what I needed it to get done and it was still functioning...until one day. I realized about three months ago that my phone was slightly outdated ( that's an understatement). My phone was really, really, outdated and I just chose to ignore the fact that my phone was a modern day dinosaur. 

Anyways about two weeks ago I went and I joined the current iPhone world. People told me to go with droids but I guess I am too stupid for a droid. When I played with one my head started to hurt, and I felt stressed out. Even when I see one I think well you are just a lot of extra that I don't want to deal with. So, I joined the iPhone 5 clan and I am so happy that I did.

My iPhone 3 did not have a lot of apps on it and I used it mainly to just text and call..but now..oh dear. The app options are limitless. I have been doing some research on apps that are great for productivity and also apps that are good for play.

I also promised myself I would NOT join the Candy Crush Saga cult...buuuut, I did. I joined it. I have been playing it a lot on my train rides into the city and also killing time when I am just sitting around. Hello addiction. 

Also, I don't feel the need to carry post it notes every where I go because my phone won't crash every time I attempt to do something besides call or text. 

What is even better about having an up to date phone?! I am able to get a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e phone cases. Here are some that I am just obsessing over! Plus some that I already bought! 



Which one do you love?! 
Keep Calm and Carry On
xoxo
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment