Music Madness

Sunday, July 21, 2013


I love finding new music...like it is a highlight of my week if I find some new music that I can be obsessed with! Anyways when I was in Chicago I sat up late at night adventuring though iTunes and I came across Twenty One Pilots  and their song Holding On To You and I fell in love the entire song was phenomenal. (You can listen below!)
When I got home from Chicago I ended up buying the whole Album and falling in love with almost every song on the album. The amount of talent that this band has is beyond incredible. 
So I showed the band to one of my friends and she ended up loving them as much as I did and she found their album called "Twenty One Pilots" and I love this album more than words can say. Seriously, I am listening to it now and it is just perfection. The album takes you on this emotional roller coaster that will leave you smiling, laughing, crying and you will most likely find at least one song that ends up on repeat. 
Both of their albums are astounding and I am so happy that my late night iTunes sessions led me to such an amazing band. 

Below are two songs off of the album "Twenty One Pilots" 
"A car, a torch, a death" : Warning you may cry. 
"Air Catcher" I love this one as well! 

But for serious both of their albums are INCREDIBLE! 

You can connect with them on their twitter here or their facebook here

Have you ever heard of them? Are you as obsessed as I am? Let me know!! 

Keep Calm and Carry On 
xoxo
Melissa 

No comments:

Post a Comment